Meandering Thoughts

Meandering Thoughts
Summer

Friday, February 3, 2017

This Day and Age..........

My thoughts are not to win any points or debate, just my own Meandering Thoughts regarding the Day and Age in which we live.  I have tried to be quiet and respectful of the thoughts and ideas of my fellow friends.  I have managed to live through months of election forecasts and rants from the Democrat and Republican sides, from Media telling me what to believe and what is good for me.  Who can believe so much $^*t being posted, reported and deemed truth?  I thought when the election was over it would finally be peaceful and quiet, people would move on with their life in peace.

Well, was I ever wrong!  In this Day and Age it seems everyone has become a bully, everyone thinks they have all the answers, that they can speak for me and that what I think is not right and I'm not standing up to "injustice for all women".  Let me tell you, it was all I could do to stand up the the injustice that my own mother pushed on me.  Confrontation and protest are not ME.  Fighting, yelling and turmoil are not my game.  Don't ask me to conform to your ideas and your agenda.  Stop posting your "proof", because this article said so.  Do you honestly believe all the stuff you read?  Must you point out every single little thing that you disagree with?   You have become name caller and bully, which is what you seem to dislike most about our leaders.  What happen to the things you went to church every week to support, what happen to the healing sound of music you made?  Was that all a lie?  I know that standing up to things you don't believe is important, but the hate that is being shown along with your "standing up" is just not my cup of tea. 

You have all heard the story of the grandson, being told by his grandfather that you have a wolf on each shoulder, one is good one is bad and they are fighting each other.  The little boy asks his grandfather who wins the fight.  Grandfather answers, "The one you feed the most."

Which wolf are you feeding?  Where is the "Love" you profess to have?  I'm sorry that I now question everything you say.  I cannot pretend to ignore the hate you have helped spread into the universe.  Your words are like a stone dropped in water, the ripple from that stone continues to radiate out.  You cannot take words back, they have become your new mantra.  I'm sorry, I just can't understand, my trust and belief have been shaken to the core.  I find myself retreating to my own world, the simple truth found in nature, seasons and prayers.


I am trying to live in a state of Gratitude and I will work twice as hard to send my stones into the water with prayers of LOVE.  May you all be touched by those prayers and find a more peaceful state.  


No comments:

Post a Comment