Meandering Thoughts

Meandering Thoughts
Summer

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!
Here we are again, it's Mothers Day......    I think everyday for me is Mothers Day, my wonderful children are in constant contact, I would most certainly say that I am blessed and I love them so much.

I decided to go back and read last years blog, it seems I only just wrote it, I remember the day like it happened yesterday and I am smiling and in tears at the same time.  I wrote about my horses and Ryan and his family coming down and helping to groom them as a Mothers Day gift.  Two of those special horses have found greener pastures, where spring is everyday and grass is always green.  I also wrote about my daughter's, Trisha and Emily giving me the gift of a "cleaning fairy", she comes monthly now, woohoo!

I am again surprised at how quickly life can change in only a year.  I am reminded to live each moment to the fullest.  Follow your heart, live your dreams, be joyous, find a reason to smile and share your love.  Each moment counts and each is a blessing.  In this past year there have been losses that rocked my world and in this year there have been discoveries that have been life changing

My life changing discoveries are overwhelmingly wonderful, my heart is overflowing.  I welcome into my life three brothers and their families, nieces and nephews, cousins and second cousins.  A part of my family has been kept hidden my entire life, to sudden know of them is the one most amazing things that may have every happened to me.  

So, I spend this Mother's Day sending love to all my family.  Love to my children, grandchildren and my brothers and sister and a special prayer to my youngest brother in Afghanistan, flying a Black Hawk Helicopter.  Be safe little brother.   They are all in my heart today. 





No comments:

Post a Comment